That Paris exists and anyone could choose to live anywhere else in the world will always be a mystery to me.
i just almost missed my train because i was taking a personality quiz to find out what fruit I am
Detail backstage at Valentino Haute Couture S/S 2013
pls my music taste is fucked bc i never discover new music so i listen to the same things FOREVER
- the paper kites - woodland (i rediscovered them lately and willow tree march is sooo good please).
- josé gonzález - cycling trivialities and heartbeats.
- vampire weekend - M79, cape cod kwassa kwassa, step and cousins (but everything really).
- vance joy - all of ‘dream your life away’ but especially play with fire and riptide (banger).
- alt-j - everything tbh but especially matilda, breezeblocks, something good and fitzpleasure.
- willow smith - easy easy (cover).
- nicki minaj - anaconda.
- lana del rey - serial killer.
- sky ferreira - red lips, everything is embarrassing and werewolf (i like you).
- one direction - rock me and through the dark.
- mumford and sons - home and white blank page.
- arctic monkeys - why’d you only call me when you’re high?, do i wanna know?, 505 and cornerstone.
- little mix - wings, stand down, a different beat and dna.
- toto - africa.
- yann tiersen - la noyée, sur le fil and la valse des monstres.
- angel haze - summertime sadness (cover).
- georgia fair - all of ‘all through winter’ and ‘georgia fair’ but especially baby blues and time.
- pink floyd - wish you were here.
Barbara Palvin ph. by Emmanuelle Haugue, 2010
Il Lee (이일), ballpoint pen on canvas
swimmin’ swimmin (by rin:)
- Marisa Linton, “The Politics of Virtue in Enlightenment France”